Finding 30 minutes of activity each day is a crucial part of maintaining good health and a healthy bodyweight. Regardless of your shape, size, age or fitness level you can make healthy lifestyle choices and be more active each day.
Everyone will have different goals and achieve different results, but by eating well and being active, you’ll start to feel and see the difference.
Try our simple exercise programs to help you find your 30 minutes. These exercises are fun and easy and you can do them anywhere you like – in your local park, in your backyard, or even in your living room.
Boxing Queensland is dedicated to taking amateur boxing to an all time high by focusing on the following goals:
- To give every boxer the opportunity to become the best they can in their chosen sport of boxing.
- To ensure all registered clubs have a say on the future of the sport in Queensland.
- To promote the sport state wide and ensure that clubs – boxers have the same opportunity to compete at all levels in this state, regardless of geographical matters.
- To ensure that all abide by the rules and regulations within Boxing Queensland’s constitution.
- To be a voice for all members and clubs at a national and international level.
- To ensure the safety of boxers is paramount and that all the latest safety and training techniques are given to all registered clubs.
Who we are
A professional not for profit community organisation delivering support services to the Indigenous community across Brisbane.
To address the disadvantage and poverty experienced by the Indigenous community including non Indigenous young people in achieving their rights of passage to a safe and secure future in the community. Through the provision of programs and services designed to alleviate isolation poverty discrimination and unemployment.