Boxing Queensland is dedicated to taking amateur boxing to an all time high by focusing on the following goals:
- To give every boxer the opportunity to become the best they can in their chosen sport of boxing.
- To ensure all registered clubs have a say on the future of the sport in Queensland.
- To promote the sport state wide and ensure that clubs – boxers have the same opportunity to compete at all levels in this state, regardless of geographical matters.
- To ensure that all abide by the rules and regulations within Boxing Queensland’s constitution.
- To be a voice for all members and clubs at a national and international level.
- To ensure the safety of boxers is paramount and that all the latest safety and training techniques are given to all registered clubs.